Gene Café CBR101 Coffee Roaster including CBC101 Cooler
The Gene Café CBR 101 is the ideal coffee roaster for your home. In 13 to 17 minutes you can roast about 250 grams of unroasted coffee at a time. You won't get fresher coffee! This is a bundle package that includes the Gene Café CBC 101 coffee bean cooler. With this you cool the coffee beans within a minute after roasting so that they do not bake further and the quality is preserved.
Black Gene Café Coffee Roaster and Coffee Cooler
Always use under supervision. Do not lose sight while burning.
The Gene Cafe CBR-101 coffee roaster
The Gene Cafe CBR-101 is known as an excellent electric roaster that is suitable for about 250 grams of green coffee. Suitable for both novice and experienced home burners. The convenient control of time and temperature and a full glass roasting chamber make it easy to start your first coffee roast right away. As you become more experienced, you will soon give your own twist to the brandings and put together a brand profile. The CBR-101 uses a unique downward rotating vortex drum which ensures a very even roast.
Gene Café CBC101 coffee bean cooler
Coffee that has just come out of the roaster must be cooled below 30 degrees within a few minutes to ensure that the beans do not bake further and the quality does not deteriorate. With the CBR101 coffee cooler from Gene Café, that is no longer a problem. After roasting, you put the hot coffee beans in the cooler. Your coffee is at the right temperature within 1 minute per 400 grams of coffee beans (maximum capacity is 500 grams). Ideal to use in combination with the Gene Café CBR101 coffee roaster, which does not have a cooling function of its own.
De Gene Café CBR-101 Coffee roasters usage tips:
- You will soon notice that you tend to burn too dark. Better not do that because the best flavors from the coffee are lost with a dark roast. In addition, dark roasted coffee beans are bad for fully automatic coffee machines.
- Always stay near the burner while burning for fire safety reasons and to hear the 1st and/or 2nd crack while burning.
- Because of the loss in moisture during roasting, you will always have about 20% less roasted coffee beans by weight than you put in unroasted beans.
- Use under the hood or near an open window due to smoke development
- Use 250 grams of unroasted coffee beans per batch. If you use less the burn time will be shorter, if you use more the burn time will be longer. Always keep this in mind when trying to repeat a burn profile.
- Start with a temperature of +/- 235 degrees and experiment from there for your next roasts. For example, if you are a bit more experienced, you can start with the highest temperature and turn the temperature lower and lower after the first crack of the beans.
- Try to cool the beans as quickly as possible after roasting, for example by rocking them back and forth in a sieve.
- Remove membranes from the burner after each roast. Every 20 roasts, remove the fleece catcher from the machine and clean it in warm water (let it dry well afterwards). Any remaining oiliness makes no difference to the fire quality, but in very serious cases you should clean it to avoid a fire hazard.
- After roasting, wait at least 4 to 24 hours before using the coffee to make coffee. The coffee tastes best between days 3 and 5 after roasting.
- We have a broad assortiment of unroasted coffee for you to experiment with.
Gene Café CBR-101 specifications
- Capacity: 50 - 250 gram
- Weight: 5,5 kg
- Voltage: 220 - 240
- Measurments (BxHxL): 49cm x 24,3cm x 22,9cm
- Max. wattage: 1300 watt
Gene Café CBC-101 specifications
- 42W / 220V~240V, 60HZ
- Europese / Dutch plug
- Weight: 2 kilo
- Cooling time is dependant on the type of bean and temperature : approximatly 1 minute for 250 to 400 grams of beans
- Width: 21,7cm
- Depht: 25 cm
- Height: 13,5cm
|Country of Manufacture||South Korea|
2 jaar fabrieksgarantie