Brita Purity C150 Quell ST Filter cartridge
The PURITY C Quell ST filter cartridges, specially developed for the catering industry, reduce the carbonate hardness in tap water and therefore prevent limescale deposits in the machines placed behind it. Such as espresso machines and fully automatic coffee machines. These filter cartridges have been specially developed for gastronomy, catering (steam/bake ovens) and vending machines. Besides lime, the filter cartridge filters heavy metals such as lead and copper, cloudiness, organic pollutants and other odour- and taste-disrupting substances such as chlorine.
Should be used in combination with a suitable filter head such as the Purity C filter head.
Suitable for 1 year or 2408 litres. Excluding filter head.
- Suitable filter head: Brita Purity C Filter head 1013637.
- Prevention of limescale deposits.
- Optimal water quality, by reducing unwanted odour and taste disruptors.
- Easy and safe to use, thanks to the quick-change system.
- Placement: horizontal or vertical.
- IntelliBypass for volume-flow independent bypass water.
- Space-saving, thanks to water inlet and outlet on 1 filter head side.
- The Brita Purity Quell ST filters have been tested and inspected by independent institutes.
|downloads||Download instruction manual|