Café du jour single origins fresh coffee 7 x 250 grams
Freshly roasted single origin coffees
This sample pack of freshly roasted Café du Jour coffees consists of 7 x 250 gram single origin coffees. Each bag contains 100% Arabica coffee from one region. The perfect way to get an idea of the different flavours from different regions. You might taste that the Ethopian coffee is more spicy, the Brazilian coffee is more subtle and harmonious and the coffee from Guatemala is more fruity
The coffees in this pack:
- Ethiopia: a spicy coffee ideally suited to espressos. A bit intense with a medium body and a medium acidity.
- Brazil: Suitable for both beans and filter coffee, a fine all-rounder with hints of chocolate and nuts.
- Peru: Is a compact bean, somewhat more complex than the other coffees. This complexity creates a totally unique taste that is soft on the palate.
- Colombia: There is something chocolaty about this coffee, which gives it a pleasant sweet finish with a fine aroma and medium acidity.
- Nicaragua: Originating from the high mountains, this coffee is characterised by its ubiquitous bean size, which gives it a mild flavour with nutty and fruity undertones.
- Tanzania : Coffee from around Mount Kilimanjaro. A nice sharp taste with a vinous acidity.
- Guatemala: Known for its acidity. It is a lot more "fruity" than most coffees and much less bitter. It may take some getting used to but it is really tasty!
Freshly roasted coffee
Did you know that coffee from the supermarket is often already a year old before it goes into the machine at home? That is certainly not the case with this coffee! We roast small batches every week so that the coffee is never older than about four weeks before it is delivered to your home. You can find the roasting date on each pack.
Café du jour coffee beans
Café du Jour's own-brand coffee beans are roasted on a small scale by a specialist roaster. The beans are roasted and supplied on a weekly basis so the roasting date is always recent. The roasting date is therefore always noted on the label of the packaging.
Resealable coffee packaging
Whether you buy 250 grams, 500 grams or a kilo of Café du Jour coffee beans, they always come in a special resealable packaging. The coffee bag has a special resealable edge so that you can always pack the coffee airtight. On the front of each bag is a valve, which ensures that gases and air can escape from the bag without air flowing back into the bag from outside. This way, we do everything to preserve the optimal freshness of your coffee!
|Brand||Café du Jour|
|Country of Manufacture||Netherlands|
|Pack size||2 kilo|
|Coffee type||Coffeebeans, Ground coffee|
|Taste & aroma||Various|
|Country of origin||Produced in the Netherlands|